West London Property
West London Property is located close to some of the finest schools in the country.
Within the top schools in the country, you can find:
- St Stephen’s Church of England Primary School in Shepherds Bush,
- Belmont Primary School in Chiswick
- St Peter’s C of E Primary in Hammersmith
- and John Betts Primary in Hammersmith
Also appearing in the top table of the national best schools:
- Local independent schools Notting Hill
- and Ealing High School
- and Orchard House.
These schools have been acknowledged as the majority of the children having positive attitudes towards learning.
According to researches one in four parents buys or rents West London Property in order to be in their desired school’s catchment area.
Families are prepared to pay an extra 12% for a home that is close to their chosen school.
The premium parents pay for a West London Property in a good school
catchment area combined with the cost of moving and stamp duty still
represents a significant amount of saving compared to educating children