- Increasing rents under tenancy agreements
- Who benefits from Section 20C orders
- Check your lease when letting your property
- The abolition of Section 21 notice
- When do leaseholders have to pay for improvements?
- What qualifies as a nuisance caused by a resident?
- Ground rents are planned to be banned for new residential lettings
- Change in demographics are effecting landlords
- Restrictions on serving Section 21 Notices
- What are tenants expectations
- Recognised Tenants Associations vs. Right to Manage Companies
- Why provide a Gas Safety Certificate before commencement of the tenancy?
- How to deal with rent arrears step by step
- Tenant fees Act
- How to exercise right to manage
- HMO Fire Safety and Health Regulations
- How long does an eviction take – and more useful information
- Buy to let mistakes
- Evicting a tenant and recovering the rent
- Landlord Tax on holiday lets
Where to next?
Get in touch
We inform our landlords on property industry updates with blogs on Residential Property Management London. There are many updates that a landlords must keep up with whether it is tax, fire regulations, health and safety regulations, changes in the rental market or how best to keep the property maintained on time within budget.